Google+ Secret Book Lover: Happy Easter (!!!!) and Fandom

Sunday 31 March 2013

Happy Easter (!!!!) and Fandom

Happy Easter guys! Did you ungraciously consume your weight in chocolate? I know I did! Anyway, I pretty much spent the day inside catching up on The Vampire Diaries (now that I have a break from school). Does anyone else think that Klaroline is adorable? I ship them so hard, I swear it'll be the end of me.

Seriously, how can you not love this:



Gif time!



*********************************




**********************************




Anyway, sorry for my mindless fandom! Happy Easter!

2 comments:

  1. Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I've really enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. After all I'll be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again very soon!


    Feel free to visit my web-site; please click the following website

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww. Thanks! It's nice to people actually read my ramblings! :)
      I'll be sure to check out your site.
      Amy xxx

      Delete